I’ve had a busy few weeks and I’ve definitely been out of the blog world as well. I had pre-written posts for while I was in Argentina for my honeymoon, but when I got back… I had no interest in sitting down on the couch (or anywhere) to blog.
So I confess…
- I thought I would be inspired to blog while on my trip, but it was the last thing on my mind.
- However, I did read most of the entries on my Bloglovin’ feed. I did not want to come home to 1000+ posts to catch up on.
- I was upset with my family because of something that occurred regarding my sisters’ death. I’m not going to go into detail here, but it caused me pain.
- I cried quite a bit the night I found out my sister passed. I was able to pull myself together to go to dinner, but I was unable to stop tears from coming. People probably thought Thomas and I were fighting.
- Leaving Argentina was bitter sweet. I missed home, but I enjoyed being with my extended family very much. It feels like a second home, and not like I’m just a visitor.
- I am not looking forward to going through all our pictures, deciding which ones to print, and then putting them into albums. My brother is good at captioning pictures, but I’m not. I get bored easily with that kind of stuff. I have to do it – for both the honeymoon and the wedding.
- Part of the reason I don’t want to go through the pictures is that the wedding pictures are pretty bad and it makes me very sad.
- I confess that I feel bad taking things from my sisters’ room. My mom is emptying it out and she offered me one of her computers. I took her Mac. I still haven’t set it up… and I think that’s why.
I think that’s enough confessions for one week, right? Next week my post SHOULD be about my wedding day!