I missed the first 2 of these so I needed to make sure I didn't miss anymore. Then interviewed my husband and he was totally boring, but I figured I'd post it anyway.
What food do you look forward to most at Thanksgiving dinner?
- ME: Beware, anything you say I will type.
- HIM: Honeybaked ham.
- ME: Anything else?
- HIM: (shakes head no)
- HIM: NO!
- HIM: Spending time with my wonderful tradition.
- ME: Would you like to expand on that?
- HIM: Yes, being thankful for everything that I have.
- HIM: I go where the family is. Thanksgiving is nothing without my wonderful family. I cherish every moment I have with them.
- HIM: My beautiful wife who married me.
- ME: Is that it?
- HIM: And that I'm not dead.